Introductory and advanced sailing courses – Children / Youth
November: 6 and 7, 13, 20 and 21, 27 and 28
December: 4 and 5 (Christmas Regatta), 11 and 12, 19 (Christmas Regatta)
- To be able to participate in the course it is essential to be a member. The cost of the course is included in the fee,
with the exception of children aged 6 to 7 who will cost € 25.88 / month.
- Monthly membership fee: € 30.23 (from 8 to 14 years old) / € 41.01 (from 15 to 18 years old) / € 41.40 (from 19 to 30 years old)
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
Neoprene, pumps *
- Windbreaker jacket *
- Cap, sunglasses
- A towel and a spare change
- Life jackets (will be left by the club)
- * Prior indication of the monitor in the courses of autumn, winter and spring will be necessary a neoprene.
- The club has changing rooms and a wetsuit of neoprene suits available to course participants.
- Become a member
- Fill in the registration form
- Present a copy of the social security card: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Maritime Secretariat.