1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s terminal when visiting a website in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the person responsible for its installation. If the user does not register or leave personal information on the site, the server will be aware that someone with this cookie returned to the website but it will be impossible for him to associate browsing with a specific and identified USER.
2. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies, depending on their expiration date , can be classified as session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser while the latter remain for a longer time during which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed.
They can also; distinguish according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed. In this case, they are classified as:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner of the website and from which the service requested by the User himself is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to their purpose and therefore we can talk about:
- Technical Cookies: allow the User to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that are in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or perform the process of purchasing an order.
- Personalization cookies: allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language or browser type.
- Analytical Cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms and for the preparation of browsing profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or how often your ads show.
3. HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
The User will be able to configure their browser so that cookies are not installed or to receive a warning on the screen every time a cookie wants to be installed, being able to decide at any time whether they want to accept it or not. Likewise, the user can later decide to delete the cookies they have installed by changing the settings of their browser or deleting them manually through it. Remember that deleting cookies can lead to a decrease in the quality or functionality of the website. To perform these operations, you must follow the instructions of the browser you use:
4. WHICH COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The website https://www.maritimbarcelona.org/ uses the following cookies:
|moove_gdpr_popup||maritimbarcelona.org||Emmagatzema informació sobre l'estat d'acceptació de cookies configurades per l'usuari||365 dies||Funcional|
|wp-wpml_current_language||maritimbarcelona.org||Emmagatzema informació sobre l'idioma actual del lloc web||Sessió||Funcional|